General and Patient Enquiries
Arrhythmia Clinical Nurse Consultant
Department of Cardiology
The Royal Melbourne Hospital
Parkville VIC 3050
- Cardiology Reception: (03) 9342 7133
- Fax number: (03) 9342 8726
You can also refer a patient directly to us via the secure electronic form on our website, for the following consultants at the RMH Arrhythmia Clinic: Dr Geoff Lee, Dr Alex McLellan, Dr Joe Morton & Dr Paul Sparks.
If the Consultant you wish to refer to is not in this list, please see their individual information page under Our Team - Cardiologists.
For all GP referrals please either use our secure on-line form or fax the referrals to the fax number below. Please attach all relevant ECGs and investigations to the referral so that the referral can be triaged quickly. We will contact you if we need any further information prior to the clinic appointment. For all emergency referrals please contact the On-Call Cardiology Registrar at the Royal Melbourne Hospital via the switchboard.
- Secure online referrals via the online form. Click on Refer a Patient.
- Fax referrals for the RMH Arrhythmia Clinic: (03) 9342 8726 (Attention: Mandy Graham, Arrhythmia Clinical Nurse Consultant) This clinic is for Dr Geoff Lee, Dr Alex McLellan, Dr Joe Morton & Dr Paul Sparks. If the Consultant you wish to refer to is not in this list, please see their individual information page under Our Team - Cardiologists.
- The On-Call Cardiology Registrar via RMH switchboard: (03) 9342 7000
If you require urgent medical assistance after hours attend your closest Emergency Department. Please tell the treating doctor you are under our care. In case of a medical emergency outside our hours of operation please call 000. For public patients admitted to the Royal Melbourne Hospital, the on-call registrar will be contacted once you have been admitted to the Emergency Department. For patients with private health insurance, the Cardiologist involved with your care will be contacted directly by the Emergency Department staff.