General and Patient Enquiries
Arrhythmia Clinical Nurse Consultant, Mandy Graham
Department of Cardiology
The Royal Melbourne Hospital
Parkville VIC 3050
- Cardiology Reception: (03) 9342 7133
Please attach all relevant ECGs and investigations to the referral so that the referral can be triaged quickly. We will contact you if we need any further information prior to the clinic appointment.
- Fax referrals for the RMH Arrhythmia Clinic: (03) 9342 8726 (Attention: Mandy Graham, Arrhythmia Clinical Nurse Consultant).
- For private referrals, please see Cardiologist individual information page under Our Team - Cardiologists.
- Emergency referrals phone On-Call Cardiology Registrar via RMH switchboard: (03) 9342 7000
- Click on Refer a Patient. for more information
If you require urgent medical assistance after hours attend your closest Emergency Department. If you attend arrhythmia clinic, please tell the treating doctor you are under our care.
In case of a medical emergency outside our hours of operation please call 000.
For public patients admitted to the Royal Melbourne Hospital, the on-call registrar will be contacted once you have been admitted to the Emergency Department.
For patients with private health insurance, the Cardiologist involved with your care will be contacted directly by the Emergency Department staff.